Whether you are categorized as working in the SEPA Zone or not, there is only one date to keep in mind for generating your international invoice. Each invoice must be generated and downloaded before the 15th of the month following the month of completed missions. The only exception retains to the US for which the invoice must be downloaded before 8.
In practice, this means that if you complete a mission on February 20th in Europe, you will receive a generated invoice (summarizing all yous completed the missions of that month) between February 28 and March 5. You will have to upload your invoice no later than March 14th, and the payment will be sent the first week of April (30 days after the end of the month worked: February).
Below you may find the procedure to fill out your invoice:
All invoices sent to OCUS must follow the format established by French law. The following information must appear on your invoice:
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Dates and references of the orders
- Unit price of each mission
- Total invoice amount
- OCUS tax data:
- Address: 6 Rue Nadia Guendouz, 93400 Saint Ouen, France
- SIRET: 818 371 742 00011
- VAT number: FR 36 818371742
- Image Creator details: name, address, your professional tax identification number (SIRET in France, HMRC or CRN in the United Kingdom, W9 in the United States, etc.), VAT number (if applicable)