Whether you are categorized as working in the SEPA Zone or not, there is only one date to keep in mind when generating your international invoice. Each invoice must be generated and downloaded before the 15th of the month following the month of completed missions. The only exception is the US where the invoice must be downloaded before the 8th.
In practice, it means that if you complete a mission on February 20th in Europe, you will receive a generated invoice (summarizing all your completed missions of that month) between February 28 and March 5. You will have to upload your invoice no later than March 14th, and the payment will be sent on the first week of April (30 days after the end of the month of completed missions, February).
Depending on your geographic area, the procedure to receive your bank transfer varies. Before downloading your invoice, you must know what information to take into account according to the country in which you reside:
SEPA payment is used to perform to make cross-border European bank transfers. The goal of SEPA is to facilitate bank transfers in euros between the nations of the European Union.
Please bear in mind:
- Not all European countries are SEPA countries
- SEPA transfers are not only dedicated to countries where the euro is the local currency, even in countries that use another currency. Several account holders have bank accounts in euros and can, therefore, transfer money via SEPA for free.
- Not all banks accept SEPA transfers
- It is your responsibility to ask your bank if it accepts SEPA transfers or not
- In certain countries, you may need to ask your bank if they have problems with receiving international payments. If not, you may need to fill out a specific form to facilitate the process.
Below you may find a list of all countries that accept SEPA payments:
If you reside in a country that is not included on the above lists, this means that you are affected by a Tipalti process, and special conditions apply. You can read this article dedicated to the procedure so as not to make any mistake when filling in and downloading your invoice and the bank information you need, and not creating any delays in your payment.