Statuses are used to report a problem and place an assignment “on pause.” Clients can see this and can block it. As an image creator working for OCUS, you are responsible for changing the status of your assignments as required. To do so, go to the assignments page, “Status of the mission” section, click on the desired status, and then save:
- None Everything is going as planned.
- Unreachable You have not been able to speak with anyone after five calls within a 48-hour period.
- Customer refusal The client refused to book a slot for the photo shoot, even at a future date.
- Mission postponed You and the client could not agree on a date. You must call the client as soon as possible. Note: If you have a date, even if it is in the future, we request that you state it directly in the date/time section of your assignment page.
- Missed appointment (customer) You reported to the venue but the client failed to attend.