Dear image creators, as you know, the Coronavirus continues to spread around the world.
Because your safety is our priority, we would like to remind you of some health precautions that should be applied in your daily life and during your different assignments:
- Wash your hands very regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue
- Greet your family (and your clients) without shaking hands, avoid hugs and kisses.
- Use disposable tissues and discard it
From 21/03, and because postponements of missions can be anticipated, no cancellation fees can be applied to a mission. We therefore advise you to postpone all missions that cannot be done, or to validate with the client, before any trip, that the mission is maintained.
Meanwhile, we invite you to regularly consult the information provided by your government, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Heath Organization.
- In case of signs of infection (fever or feeling of fever, cough, breathing difficulties) or if the location of one of your missions is in a risk zone, we stop everything. Your health and that of others is essential:
- Go to the relevant assignment in your OCUS dashboard.
- In the "comment" section, select "I wish to withdraw from the assignment".
- Add comment with the following hashtag: #COVID19 (which will allow us to better follow the different missions affected and to adapt to your needs / difficulties)
- Notify clients of the cancellation of your assignment(s)
2. You have tested positive for Coronavirus:
- Protect potentially vulnerable people by letting us know as soon as possible (via the contact button at the bottom right of this page for example). This information is important so that we can notify customers with whom you have been in contact for the past few weeks.
We hope you and your families are well! Our activity doesn't stop in these difficult times, we are convinced that it will make us all stronger and united!
Jennifer, Juliette, Eva, Imane, Alice, Chiguecky and the whole team therefore continues to be there for you. If necessary, don't hesitate to contact us via the "Contact us" button at the bottom right of this page.