OCUS has developed a single centralized point of contact for our community to simplify daily communication between creators and our clients. The IVR (Interactive Voice Response) has been developed with the goal to make our users more autonomous than ever!
With the IVR, you will be able to complete numerous tasks such as:
- Scheduling a mission
- Connecting with the client
- Checking on the status of your mission
- Modifying a mission
All through one single and centralized phone number.
You can be put directly in contact with the advertiser by clicking on the number shown in your mission notifications email.
A second option is to call the number listed directly on the mission dashboard and follow the steps:
- Input in your personal pin code.
As an image creator in our community, you will have received a pin code that can be found in your private dashboard or in all your OCUS emails.
If you are calling with the same phone number that you have registered on the OCUS dashboard, you will be identified automatically and will not need to input your pin code :)
2. If it is regarding an ongoing mission, input the mission number.
If you don’t have a mission number, you will be put directly in contact with our OCUS Success Team.
3. Once identified, you will receive information about the address, and if available, the date and time of your mission. As well as you can receive an update on the status of your mission.
In case you are not able to find what you are looking for you can make a request via our widget that will put you in touch with our OCUS Success Team.