You may be assigned to a mission that is blocked. It means that either the client refused the photoshoot, or you are unable to set a date for an appointment or you are unable to reach the client after several attempts.
Usually the issue is quickly solved and the mission can be unblocked by either the client or by yourself via your personal dashboard.
If you were unable to before the mission, you need to unblock it once the shoot is completed in order to upload the photos.
In which cases can I unblock a mission ?
- "Unreachable” / “No agreed date”: In case you manage to contact the client and successfully set/confirm an appointment
- “Client refusal” / “Client missed appointment” : In case the client accepts or reschedules the photoshoot
How to unblock my mission ?
From your personal dashboard, go to Photoshoots, then In Progress where blocked missions will appear in red as illustrated below:
- Click on the mission you want to unblock
- Go to “Information to fill” at the bottom of the page
- In “Assignment status” where one of the four blockers is on, click on “None” to remove it
You can leave a comment explaining the status change and it is done ! :)