It's finally ready, it's here for you!
The entire OCUS team has been collecting your feedback for months, and working on concrete improvements in order to improve your daily life, and it's done: the new site developed, designed for you, is finally operational and is waiting for you.
Some information to remember:
- Old missions must be completed on your old OCUS account
- The new missions you wish to assign to yourself must be ordered on your new OCUS account
- Your logins will remain the same. You will find all your information on the new platform (your skills, your equipment, your reporting history, your notes, etc.)
Some of the long-awaited improvements:
- A new map of missions to find your reports more easily: new design, new filters, everything has been designed to make your daily life easier
- Drag and drop your media for faster loading: goodbye ZIP format, you can now drag your media in the requested format directly onto your OCUS reports
- Follow your progress: important information relating to your reports are now highlighted on your home page (number of appointments awaiting confirmation, number of reports made etc.)
Our entire help center has been updated so that you can find your answers for the new version of the OCUS platform.
We are already looking forward to your precious feedback which helps us improve a little more every day!
We reassure you, if the site has been given a facelift, the team behind remains the same: Juliette, Jennifer, Margaux, Olivier and Imane are always there to answer you and help you if necessary. ;)