In your personal area, in the “My assignments” tab, you have access to all your commissioned assignments.
The status of each one is shown on the right. This provides you with a quick view of their current state.
The various statuses that may be associated with an assignment are as follows:
- Created: the assignment has been ordered
- Activated: the assignment is active and available on the map
- Awaiting allocation: waiting for an Image Creator to be allocated
- Allocated: the assignment has been allocated to an Image Creator
- Awaiting appointment: waiting for an appointment to be made between the on-site contact and the Image Creator
- Appoint made: an appointment has been made
- Awaiting media processing: the photos are waiting to be processed
- Media being processed: the photos are being processed
- Archived: the assignment is completely finished
- Rejected: the photos have been rejected by the client
- Canceled: the assignment has been canceled by the client
Also, if you click on one of your assignments, the “Assignment progress” section on the right provides you with more details about its progress.
You will also find its history just below.
Note that each photoshoot is delivered to you within 48 hours.
All actions performed will be available in the form of comments to be able to keep track and monitor the progress of the assignment.