In your personal area, in the “My assignments” tab, you have access to all your commissioned assignments.
The status of each one is shown on the right. This provides you with a quick view of their current state.
The various statuses that may be associated with an assignment are as follows:
- Added to cart: The order has been created and added to the cart.
- Ordered: The order has been validated. It is now waiting to be attributed to an Image Creator.
- Assigned: The order has been selected and confirmed by the Image Creator.
- Appointment confirmed: The appointment has been confirmed with the business owner.
- Waiting media upload: The photoshoot has taken place. The media can now be uploaded.
- In post-production: The media is being processed by the editor.
- Delivered: The media has been delivered. The order can now be accepted and rated. Alternatively you may send feedback on the assignment.
- Completed: The order has been validated and rated by customer.
- Archived: The media has been archived after a period of 6 months. You may contact the OCUS team should you need to retrieve your media again.
- Canceled: The order has been canceled.
- Unassigned: The Image Creator was removed from the order
Also, if you click on one of your assignments, the “Assignment progress” section on the right provides you with more details about its progress.
You will also find its history just below.
Note that each photoshoot is delivered to you within 48 hours.
All actions performed will be available in the form of comments to be able to keep track and monitor the progress of the assignment.