Once your account has been validated by our teams, you can order an assignment in just a few clicks from your dashboard.
Begin by clicking on “+” at the top left on your dashboard. You must then fill out a few fields to continue.
- Choose your Organization.
- Choose the product you want (number of photos and price).
- Name your order (e.g. the name of the place, a reference specific to your company). It will help you find your order more easily.
- Insert the address where the order will take place. Our dashboard interfaces with Google Maps. We are not able to validate any address not recognized by Google Maps. If this happens, try one of these options:
First option : Carefully type in the address manually (don’t copy and paste). Then select from suggestions provided by Google Maps.
Second option : Type the address directly into Google Maps. If it is recognized, re-enter it on our site using the same spelling/formatting.
Third option : If the address is not recognized on our platform or on Google Maps, select another validated address nearby and then enter your exact address in the “Address supplement” section.
- You can choose a specific date or allow the date to be set later with someone else.
6. You can attach documents necessary for the smooth progress of the shooting and / or add a comment that will be visible to the photographer.
7. Add the contact of the person who will be there the day of the photoshoot if it's not you.
8. Pay your order if you have a payment by mission, or confirm if you have direct debit billing.
An image creator will be assigned to your mission within 48 hours, and will directly get in touch with the on-site contact to confirm the photoshoot. ;)