IMPORTANT: travel fees are not automatic!
They can exceptionally be granted to the photographer for jobs in remote areas.
How does it work?
- An assignment has not been matched and no photographer is able to carry it out: if you are not far away from this assignment, and you have the required equipment and skills, the OCUS team can possibly contact you to offer you this assignment.
- A financial compensation will be given as participation in your travel expenses.
- This financial compensation will be added to your invoice once the assignment is completed and validated.
Note: Travel fees are offered and validated by the OCUS team before assigning you to the job. They will only be added exceptionally and for specific reasons regarding an assignment.
- When you accept an assignment, you tacitly agree to pay for travel expenses. No travel expenses will be granted for a self-assignment, so please check in advance that you are able to travel to the location.
How are travel fees calculated?
The compensation may vary according to several criteria:
- Your country
- The distance covered to reach the assignment location
- The level of urgency with which the assignment has to be covered
- And other factors specific to each country where OCUS assignments are available.