The SEPA mode is used to make cross-border European bank transfers. The objective of SEPA is to facilitate transfers in euros between the nations of the European Union.
However, be careful :
1. Not all European countries are SEPA countries ;
2. SEPA transfers are not only dedicated to countries where the euro is the local currency, even in countries that use another currency, most beneficiaries have bank accounts in euros and can therefore transfer money via SEPA for free ;
3. Not all banks accept SEPA credit transfers ;
4. It is your responsibility to ask your bank whether or not it accepts SEPA transfers ;
5. Finally, in some countries, you may need to check with your bank to see if it is licensed to receive international transfers and, if not, fill out a country-specific form.
If you reside in a country not listed above, then this means that you are concerned by a Tipalti procedure, and special conditions apply. Please refer to the article regarding Tipalti procedure.
How does the billing process for the SEPA zone work ? When will I get paid ? Can I put my own invoice ? This is my very first time, how do I do it ? How does the invoice call work ? What is OCUS' tax information ? ...
The following video will answer all your questions: