From now on, you have to check and sign the new conditions. We have 2 type of conditions:
- The global conditions: this is a generic format, with global rules for everyone
- Particular conditions: it can be more precise, in the detail, per client and per shooting
You will have to tick a case on your dashboard, to confirm that you read the rules and you agree with that.
You will also have to sign the particular condition and return us the document for each mission.
This new process is really to protect you and have more transparency on the conditions.
If you have any question regarding this process, feel free to contact us through this page, by clicking on "Help". ;)
As you have noticed, purchase orders now apply to each new story assigned. Here are the answers to your most frequently asked questions!
- Price display
- Why does OCUS offer me a different price than the one advertised on the story sheet? Why do 4-digit amounts appear?
This is a bug that will be quickly fixed!
The amount proposed by OCUS is always presented as follows XX.XX. If OCUS presents you with a 4-digit amount without a "dot", don't panic! This is a bug that will be corrected very soon by our technical teams.
- Article 5 and 6 of the order form: can I claim additional payments from OCUS?
No. You receive the remuneration indicated on your report. This amount takes into account your service as well as the transfer of rights.
- Personal data
- Do I have to fill in article 7 of the order form?
The only thing you are asked to fill in on this order form is your signature.
So you don't have to fill in anything.
Reminder: once you have signed your order form, you must integrate it into your dashboard. image here
There is no need to print the document, you can inlay your electronic signature using a suitable software.