Once your account has been validated by our teams, you can order an assignment in just a few clicks from your dashboard.
Begin by clicking on “New Photoshoot” at the top right. You must then fill out a few fields to continue.
1/ The file reference :
This is the name that you want to give your assignment.
2/ The surface :
Here you must indicate the surface material of the area to be photographed. This helps the image creator prepare for the event.
3/ The type of property :
You must state the type of property that is being photographed and/or filmed.
4/ The package:
This is where you can select the product that you wish to order. Several packages are available to you, with the tariffs stated.
5/ The address:
This is the address at which the shoot will take place and will be communicated to the assigned photographer.
Our dashboard interfaces with Google Maps. We are not able to validate any address not recognized by Google Maps. If this happens, try one of these options:
- First option : Carefully type in the address manually (don’t copy and paste). Then select from suggestions provided by Google Maps.
- Second option : Type the address directly into Google Maps. If it is recognized, re-enter it on our site using the same spelling/formatting.
- Third option : If the address is not recognized on our platform or on Google Maps, select another validated address nearby and then enter your exact address in the “Address supplement” section; you can also state the GPS coordinates of the address in this field.
5/ The appointment type :
Here you state how the photographer should make contact. The various types of appointment are as follows:
- Appointment at the property address
For this type of appointment, you must set the date yourself; the address previously entered will be communicated to the image creators.
- Appointment at the agency
Select this type of appointment if you want the photographer to arrive first at the agency (secondary location) to collect the keys, and then to the photoshoot location.
- Arrange the appointment with someone other than me
Select this type of appointment if another person will be on-site for the shoot. Fill in their contact details so that the photographer can meet with them. You can also include additional information to be forwarded to the photographer (contact details, guidance on the shots to be captured, etc.).