Once a new assignment has been matched to you, you must
- Read the guidelines first.
- Tick “I accept the guidelines” to let OCUS know that you have read and understood them.
- Make an appointment no later than 48h after accepting the assignment (you will have access to the on-site contact’s information at the bottom of the page).
Once you have contacted the on-site contact, you must update the assignment’s page with the appointment date.
If you have difficulties arranging the appointment, as the on-site contact:
- is unreachable after at least 5 attempts by phone and emails
- refused the appointment
- could not provide a suitable date
You must let OCUS know by clicking on “Ask for help” and selecting the corresponding situation.
Follow the instructions detailed in this article dedicated to such a situation.
OCUS clients are expecting the media ASAP, so they need to know why the assignment is being delayed and how they can help, especially if it is the on-site contact’s responsibility.
Please do not forget to confirm the appointment date and time with the on-site contact a few hours before the appointment.