An assignment has different status showing its evolution, here is an explanation of them:
- Assigned: You are the photographer on the assignment, you have 48h to schedule an appointment with the on site contact . If the on site contact can't give you a date you can put a reminder.
- Appointment confirmed: You have scheduled an appointment with the on site contact.
- Waiting media upload: The date and time of the photoshoot have passed you can now upload the medias before midnight.
- In Post Production: The medias are editing at OCUS
- Delivered: The photoshoot has been validated by the quality control team and has been sent to the client.
- Completed: The client has validated the assignment.
- Archived: The medias have been archived after 6 months
- Canceled: The assignment is canceled
- Unassigned: You are no longer assigned to the assignment
Important an assignment appears in your invoice when the status is delivered or completed !