We use several statuses to follow the evolution of an assignment. Find a list of their meanings hereafter.
- Assigned: This job has been matched to you. You now have 48 hours to schedule an appointment with the on-site contact. If the on-site contact can't give you a date yet, you can set a reminder, as explained in this dedicated article.
- Appointment confirmed: You have scheduled an appointment with the on-site contact.
- Waiting media upload: The photoshoot has taken place. It’s now time to upload the media before midnight.
- In post-production: the media are being edited at OCUS.
- Delivered: The quality control team has validated the media which has been sent to the client.
- Completed: The client has validated the visual content.
- Archived: The media have been archived after 6 months.
- Canceled: The assignment is canceled.
- Unassigned: You have been unmatched from the job.
Note: an assignment shows on your invoice once its status reaches "delivered" or "completed".