The assignment list organization is updated and optimized. Check it out!
- You can scroll infinitely. No more clicking to get to another page of assignments!
- You can search for assignments, simply by entering the ID assignment, its name or the assignment address in this search bar.
We also reorganized how your assignments are presented. Your assignments are now split into seven tabs, as follows:
- ALL : All of your assignments, including the ones that are refused or canceled. Be aware that the refusal blockers only appear in “all”.
- SET-APPOINTMENT : All assignments that are “waiting appointment”.This also includes assignments for which you’ve set a reminder.
- COMING-UP : These appointments are set and are coming up.
- UPLOAD-MEDIA : All assignments where the photoshoot is done and are ready for you to upload the media. Don’t forget to upload your photos or/and videos before midnight the day of the assignment. You’ll also see blocked missions that require your attention: naming issues or missing pictures."
- POST-PROD : These assignments are in post production. If there is any problem with the uploaded pictures, the mission can be sent back to upload media.
- ON-HOLD : All blocked assignments that can only be unblocked by OCUS or by our partners.
- FINISHED : All delivered or completed assignments. These assignments will appear on your monthly invoice.
Check out this article to learn about the icons on the assignment page!