We know that sometimes, you attempt to reach an on-site contact multiple times, and yet they remain unreachable. You have two options in this situation:
- You can add Schedule a reminder to the assignment.
- You can update the assignment status.
Schedule a reminder
You can add a reminder for several reasons, including if you don’t know when the on-site contact will be available or if they’ve asked you to contact them at a later date.
This is the best option if you want to keep the assignment.
To set the date later, complete the following steps:
- Go to the assignment page
- Click on Schedule a reminder.
- Choose the option that corresponds to your situation.
- Choose when you want the reminder to be removed (not pictured).
/!\ The reminder can't be used for personal use! The reminder has to be set only in situations where the on site contact cannot provide a confirmed date!
Update the assignment status
If you have made five attempts to get in touch with the on-site contact at different times during the 48-hour period and you still cannot reach them, please update the assignment status:
- Go on the assignment page
- Click Make changes or ask for help.
- Select the option corresponding to your situation (not pictured).