Payoneer is the payment platform OCUS uses to pay Image Creators. It will replace all previous payment platforms used by OCUS worldwide.
Using Payoneer: steps required for OCUS Image Creators
Follow these steps to register for Payoneer:
- Go to Payoneer directly from your OCUS platform.
- Create your Payoneer account.
- Fill out your contact details.
- Choose a password.
- Provide the required bank details and legal documents.
- You will receive an email within a few days to confirm your registration.
Your account will then be activated, enabling payments through Payoneer.
Note: If Payoneer detects a problem with your information, you will receive a notification. Update your information to activate your account and payments.
You can also get in touch with Payoneer support.
Perks of Payoneer payments
Using Payoneer benefits you in several ways:
- The platform allows users to receive payments in their local currency at little to no cost. At OCUS, we ensured that this payment platform is cost-efficient for Image Creators.
- You can receive payments within two business days.
- You can receive payments by eWallet, local bank transfer, or wire transfer. Read more below.
- Payoneer will send you an email letting you know that your payment is on its way and with the payment details.
- The Payoneer platform is available in multiple languages.
- eWallet: Close to Paypal in terms of features. No transfer fees. Available worldwide and in miscellaneous currencies. Optional provision of a virtual or physical card. Transfer payments within 24 hours.
- Local bank transfer: Available through Payoneer partnerships established with 150 local banks. Similar to a wire transfer at small costs. Payments are provided in your local currency.
- Wire transfer: An option still available in case no partnership is established between Payoneer and your local bank. Note: Transfer fees may apply.