OCUS is committed to enabling Image Creators to work with top-notch brands and grow their businesses. In order to maintain the high quality of service to our clients (brands), OCUS expects Image Creators to act ethically and professionally.
These rules of the road explain how to use our service appropriately and should be followed at all times.
1. Assignment without a date:
- I will only take assignments if I am able to schedule them in the next 7 days.
- I will schedule the appointment within 48 hours after being assigned.
- I will try to call the on-site contact at least 5 times at different times of the day and in different ways (phone, email, text) to schedule the appointment.
- If I am unable to schedule the appointment, I will schedule a reminder on the assignment page or ask for help, and choose the option that best explains the reason for not scheduling.
2. Assignment with a date:
- I will accept assignments only if I am available on the appointed time and date and will not try to reschedule it.
Guidelines, Cancellations & Rescheduling
- I will not withdraw from an assignment less than 48 hours before the appointment date unless there are unforeseeable circumstances.
- I will read, understand, and accept the guidelines after accepting the assignment.
- I will upload the media before midnight on the same day the assignment is completed.
- If I am notified of a quality issue (naming problem, missing document, missing media, poor quality, etc.), I will upload media replacements and/or reschedule the assignment within 24 hours.
Being a Professional Image Creator
- I will be punctual, respectful, and as accommodating as possible to the on-site contact.
- I will conduct the assignment personally.
- I will upload only the specific media that has been taken on the designated site.
- I will upload only the real media for each assignment.
- I will cancel the assignment if I cannot commit to the guidelines, equipment, processes, quality or behavior that are required.