When can I claim a compensation fee?
When an assignment has been canceled or postponed less than 12 hours before the appointment, you can request a compensation fee. Be careful, you have until midnight to request the fees, after midnight, the button will no longer be available.
The compensation fee:
- will not go over 1/3 of the job’s full price.
- can go up to a maximum of €50 (or US$50, it depends on the network) per expense.
- is limited to two compensations per assignment.
Example:In case of a refusal by the advertiser when the photographer is already on-site is, obtaining a cancellation fee will be possible
How to request a compensation fee on the new platform?
1- Go on the mission page, click on "ask for help" and choose "on site contact refused the assignment" or "assignment needs to be rescheduled due to on site contact".
2- If you click on "on site contact refused the assignment". You choose the reason for the refusal. You will then see this message for all the other 7 reasons.
If the cancellation/postponement happened less than 12 hours before the appointment, you will see the box "I want to claim a cancellation fee". You can tick it and confirm with an additional comment.
3- We ask you to justify each time you make a fee request and you can add your proof directly when you ask for the compensation. Here are all the proof we accept :
- if the customer was not there or the restaurant is closed: a photo of the restaurant
- If the customer has called you: a screenshot of your call log
- if the customer has sent you a message: a text message or an email with a date
- if it's a refusal on the spot: a photo of the restaurant
4- If you click on "assignment needs to be rescheduled due to on site contact". You can put the new date you have scheduled. If you don’t have the exact date yet, don’t put anything because each new date sends a notification to the client. Wait until you have a new one to record it and ask for the cancellation fees. If the cancellation/postponement happened 12 hours before the appointment, you will see the box "I want to claim a cancellation fee". You can tick it and confirm with an additional comment.