To register on our platform and join our community of photographers and videographers, go HERE. Select "Image Creators" :
- Fill in your details as indicated in the form
- Click "Sign up" to submit your login details.
- Enter your full address in the "Address" field.
- Enter your phone number. Keep your phone nearby, you will receive a verification code. Enter the code you received by SMS and confirm it.
- Select all the Skills and Specialties that apply to you.
- Enter all the languages you speak in the "Your languages" section. Look up for each language individually and make your selection from the list of results.
- Search for your equipment by Brand name and specs in the "Your Equipment" section and then select your equipment from the list. You must type each piece of equipment you have one by one.
- Search for your lenses in the "Your Lenses" section and select your lenses from the list.
- Tell us about all the accessories you have by filling in the "Your Accessories" section.
- Enter your website in the "Portfolio" section. If you have several websites, go ahead and add them. A new line is automatically created when you start typing.
Note: The fields are automatically saved, so there’s no need to look for a "Save button".
- Tell us all about yourself in as much detail as you want in the "Bio" section.
- When you're done, click on "Submit".
Once you have registered, our Community team will confirm your application and will notify you by email within 1 day. Once your profile has been accepted, you’ll be required to send us some legal documents to confirm your registration for good.
- Click "Add your legal documents" to complete your profile registered with the legal documents.
- Select your status as a freelancer or independent entrepreneur from the list. Once you have filled in all the fields, click on "Submit". You’re done with the signing-up process!
Once your documents have been checked and verified by the OCUS team, you’ll be able to start accepting assignments. Welcome to the OCUS Community!
REMINDER: If you can’t log onto the platform, you can reset your password. To do so, you just have to go to the OCUS login page and then click on “forgot your password”.
Article is closed for comments.