Sometimes you might not be able to schedule a photoshoot because the on-site contact doesn't know when he/she will be available for the appointment. You can now set a reminder to call him later.
In which cases can I set a reminder?
- If the on-site contact has a problem with the guidelines (this will not send a notification to the customer success team). If you have an issue regarding the guidelines please go on the Help center page and contact us.
- If the onsite contact is waiting for the next season.
- If the on-site contact's establishment is being renovated.
- If the on-site contact is on vacation or the establishment is closed.
- If the weather postpones the photoshoot.
- If you are waiting for the confirmation of the appointment.
The reminder can't be used for personal use. It can only be scheduled when the on-site contact cannot confirm a specific date.
How to set the reminder?
1- Go on the assignment page and click on “schedule a reminder”. Then choose the most appropriate field.
2- Choose the date when you want the reminder to be removed. You can leave an additional comment. You can remove it at any moment! Also, to put in a new one you have to remove the old one first.